>College and trade school planning from a financial perspective
>Student focused, family oriented
Make sure education-related financial decisions support your goals and vision for the future.
Registration ends 20 hours prior to each session to allow time for materials to be emailed to participants.
During this session, we will discuss:
- How to make financially wise education decisions
- Available educational choices and their costs
- Sources of Funds
- Scholarship Information
- FAFSA and changes coming later this year.
- Student Loan Basics
- Molding current decisions around future goals and dreams
- Lifestyle spending and saving
For high school students and families.
Info, and registration, and contact info at link.
Cost (if applicable)